Appealing due to its potential reach, but has been the most frustrating to use, probably due to bleeding edge, high expectations and the inevitable comparisons to WPF.
- Mac OS X support.
- Linux support (Moonlight 3).
- Mobile support (Windows Phone 7).
- Dynamic sound buffer support.
- Missing RenderOptions BitmapScalingMode (NearestNeighbor) for image scaling.
- Missing direct access to keyboard state.
- Missing caps lock key state from event handlers.
- Out of Browser mode cannot control the window and does not support caching framework extension assemblies.
I prefer running out of browser, but this mode has a few issues to work through. The key bindings are a little messy since the browser tends to hijack the keys I'd prefer to use and the lowest common denominator rules:
|Apple or Setting Key
||Alt or NumPad0
||Windows or [NumPad]Decimal
The UI is rudimentary but supports selecting local disk images at runtime.